In this article, we will discuss the benefits of our Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) for vSpace Pro:
AMP for vSpace Pro is an Annual Maintenance Plan that provides organizations with peace of mind for their vSpace deployments.
AMP for vSpace Pro compliance is counted based on the number of devices that are associated with connected to your NComputing Management Portal account.
100% coverage of every unit is required for compliance.
BENEFITS with AMP for vSpace Pro:
NComputing Legacy Device Support
Older NComputing devices (L250/L300/M300) that were manufactured prior to January 1, 2015 can use vSpace Pro 11 LTS and vSpace Pro 12 (Enterprise Edition) without any service interruption.
Access to vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition
- Latest Windows OS support including Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10
- Support for next-generation endpoints including RX420(RDP), RX-RDP+ thin clients and LEAFOS devices (USB boot or repurpose x86 PC/laptop)
- Native webcam support with RX-series thin clients and vSpace Pro software client for video conferencing applications like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, GotoMeeting and Skype
- Enhanced audio quality for L-series, M/MX-series thin clients
- Scalability for large deployments
- Access to latest features like smart board, multi-touch and enhanced smart card support
- Built-in vCAST Streaming technology for both Chrome and Microsoft Edge Browser
- Health Monitoring for your servers
- Unlimited access to Knowledge Base
- Web-based ticket support (up to 5 per month)
- Critical issue maximum response time: 2 business days
Complementary product licensing
- PMC Device Management software for RX300
- Subscribe to AMP with coverage for 10 or more devices and get 5 complementary vSpace Pro Client software licenses (valued at $250)*
*Applicable with the purchase AMP license types (NC-AMP-1A, NC-AMP-3A and NC-AMP-5A) with 1-year or longer duration. Must maintain AMP compliance with 10 or more AMP licenses.
AMP for vSpace Pro (SKU options based on coverage duration):
Order SKU name
1-Year AMP for vSpace Pro (Legacy device support, vSpace Pro Enterprise access, premium tech support, PMC Device management tool). Per device.
3-Year AMP for vSpace Pro (Legacy device support, vSpace Pro Enterprise access, premium tech support, PMC Device management tool). Per device.
5-Year AMP for vSpace Pro (Legacy device support, vSpace Pro Enterprise access, premium tech support, PMC Device management tool). Per device.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT HAVE AMP for vSpace Pro:
• If you have NComputing devices that were manufactured on or after January 1, 2015, your devices can access vSpace Pro 11 LTS without any restrictions. vSpace Pro 11 LTS supports up to Windows Server 2016. However, your devices will not be able to connect to vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition.
• If you have older NComputing devices (legacy devices) that were manufactured prior to January 1, 2015, they will not be able to connect to vSpace Pro 11 LTS or vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition. You must purchase AMP for vSpace Pro to become AMP compliant in order to connect these legacy devices to vSpace Pro 11 LTS or vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition. See this section of our KB regarding vSpace Pro Compliance: https://support.ncomputing.com/portal/en/kb/ncomputing/vspace-pro-compliance-amp
• Support is limited to KB articles, and a limit of 3 web-tickets per year and pay per incident option after that. No phone support or chat is available.
HOW TO PURCHASE AMP for vSpace Pro:
If you purchase through the Management Portal the application of the licenses in our account is immediate. Alternatively, you can also purchase AMP for vSpace Pro through NComputing resellers. Please follow the steps in this article:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or send a ticket to our support team.