However, here are some additional instructions if you are not familiar with our website:
1. Click on the Login | Register button.
2. Choose whether you want to create an account for the first time. (it is completely free to create) If you already an account, log in.
When you sign up for an account, pay attention to the spelling of your email address. You will be receiving a confirmation link to your email in order to validate your account.
3. Hover the mouse pointer over the Support tab and select from the drop down menu Download Now
4. Choose the model, desired operating system and click Apply
5. You will then see one or different versions of the available software for the selected model and OS. There are expandable informative tabs where you can read additional details about your software. Click on the blue buttons to download the software and the release notes.
6. While your software downloads, If you have never entered the Management Portal, do so now. You will need to have full functionality of this online dashboard before you register your software.
7. Follow any prompts until you are presented with this screen:
At this point you are ready to install and register our software.
For more information about first time installation best practices: