Here are some tips on installing our vSpace platform for the first time:
1. Use the appropriate hardware. Our Scaling Guidewill help you determine how much resources you need for your NComputing server.
2. Use a clean server. A recently formatted computer with a fresh install of a compatible operating system of choice. You can check this articlefor compatibility.
3. Make sure to update the native motherboard drivers. Once the operating system is installed, ensure that all manufacturer's drivers are installed and updated.
Be sure to check for the following:
• BIOS Updates
• NIC Drivers
• Motherboard Drivers
• Audio Drivers
• PCI Drivers
• Video Drivers
4. Update your Operating System.
• On windows platforms, make sure that you fully understand the difference between VDI 1:1 and multiuser deployments. Both will have certain Microsoft Licensing requirements and restrictions. This articles will bring some light on the subject: