Where can I download the latest vSpace software?
You can obtain our latest software from our website. Use this web address: https://www.ncomputing.com/en/support/software
However, here are some additional instructions if you are not familiar with our website:
1. Click on the Login | Register button.
2. Choose whether you want to create an account for the first time. (it is completely free to create) If you already have an account, log in.
When you sign up for an account, pay attention to the spelling of your email address. You will be receiving a confirmation link to your email in order to validate your account.
3. Hover the mouse pointer over the Support tab and select from the drop down menu Download Now
4. Choose the model, desired operating system and click Apply
5. You will then see one or different versions of the available software for the selected model and OS. There are expandable informative tabs where you can read additional details about your software. Click on the blue buttons to download the software and the release notes.
6. While your software downloads, If you have never entered the Management Portal, do so now. You will need to have full functionality of this online dashboard before you register your software.
7. Follow any prompts until you are presented with this screen:
At this point you are ready to install and register our software.
For more information about first time installation best practices:
For more information about installation, please see this article:
About pre-deployment information:
How do I update my vSpace software to the latest version?
Announcements are usually made to your mailbox, our website and social media when we have new releases. Typically, in contiguous revisions, vSpace software can be installed on top of the previous version. However, when the revisions are too far ...
Linux Ubuntu: vSpace for Legacy Distro 10.04, 12.04
Please know that this document is for reference only and the old builds of our vSpace Products for Linux are no longer supported. The new and current build is also referenced below. This guideline applies to our old version of vSpace for L Series ...
How to test drive vSpace Pro Client software.
vSpace Pro Client is our client app that can be installed on a PC or laptop, or you can use it as an extension for Google Chrome for PC, Mac, or Chromebook. Once installed on a client device, you can have a Windows desktop session delivered to the ...
I can not install older version of vSpace Pro software, why?
Q: Why do I get error message “This version of vSpace Pro is no longer supported. Please visit the NComputing website to download the most recent version.” when I try to register the vSpace Manager? A: From time to time, in order to avoid ...
Is vSpace Pro 11.3 LTS free to download and use?
Yes, vSpace Pro 11.3 LTS is free to download. The following restrictions apply to use the software: For vSpace Pro 11.3 LTS is free to use with eligible NComputing devices. REV 05/2019