vSpace, First Time Installation Best Practices.
Here are some tips on installing our vSpace platform for the first time:
1. Use the appropriate hardware. Our Scaling Guide
will help you determine how much resources you need for your NComputing server.
2. Use a clean server. A recently formatted computer with a fresh install of a compatible operating system of choice. You can check this article
3. Make sure to update the native motherboard drivers. Once the operating system is installed, ensure that all manufacturer's drivers are installed and updated.
Be sure to check for the following:
• BIOS Updates
• NIC Drivers
• Motherboard Drivers
• Audio Drivers
• PCI Drivers
• Video Drivers
4. Update your Operating System.
• On windows platforms, make sure that you fully understand the difference between VDI 1:1 and multiuser deployments. Both will have certain Microsoft Licensing requirements and restrictions. This articles will bring some light on the subject:
• On Linux, ensure that you read the Release Notes of the current version of vSpace you are installing.
5. Install vSpace. A helpful guide that covers the entire process is here
• Hold off on the installation of the Antivirus software, until vSpace is currently operating as expected and has been registered.
If you need further assistance, please contact our tech support
Last Edited: June 29, 2020
Where can I download the latest vSpace software?
You can obtain our latest software from our website. Use this web address: https://www.ncomputing.com/en/support/software However, here are some additional instructions if you are not familiar with our website: 1. Click on the Login | Register ...
vSpace Pro Installation - Tips, References and Process Detail
Published The following article is a detailed process and tips for installing our vSpace Pro platform (vSpace Pro LTS, vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition). As an additional supplement, this article will deal with all other aspects of Pre-Deployment and ...
How can I install vSpace Pro 11 LTS?
How can I install vSpace Pro 11 LTS? Go to the NComputing software downloads section to download the software. (if you do not already, You will have to create an account) Quick Installation Guide Detailed Installation Guide, Tips and Best Practices ...
How to install vSpace via Command Line with Elevated Privileges
Installing vSpace via command line it's a more direct alternative that could be used to help issues like when a conventional install fails or if you have experiencing problems after installation. Here is an easy way to do it: 1. Download our latest ...
Linux Ubuntu: vSpace for Legacy Distro 10.04, 12.04
Please know that this document is for reference only and the old builds of our vSpace Products for Linux are no longer supported. The new and current build is also referenced below. This guideline applies to our old version of vSpace for L Series ...