1. To redeem the RX300 Extended Hardware Warranty License key, go to www.ncomputing.com and login using the using the account that you used when you registered your vSpace Pro 10 installation. Then click on the ‘management portal’ option to access the Management Portal.
2. Use the standard "Redeem" license key functionality provided by the Management Portal to redeem RX300 Extended Hardware Warranty License Key. Enter your license key and click on "Redeem"
3. Your license key information will be displayed and click on "Confirm" for the license key redemption confirmation.
4. After redeeming the key you will be prompted to allocate the extended hardware warranty license to specific RX300 devices. You may defer this allocation to a later time. In this case you can use the allocate button available in the My Licenses UI to allocate this license key the future.
5. The allocate functionality displays a list of RX300 devices. You can select 1 or more of the RX300 devices to allocate the RX300 Extended Hardware Warranty License.
Note: RX300 devices are eligible for extended hardware warranty assignment only if it is currently under warranty (either default factory warranty or extended warranty plan).
6. Once you select the RX300 devices to apply the extended hardware warranty license, click on "yes, Allocate" to proceed. Please note that once the extended hardware warranty license is allocated to a specific RX300 device(s), It cannot be removed
7. After confirming the allocation selection, the hardware warranty expiration date for the specific RX300 devices is extended based on the term provided by the license.