To understand the difference between vSpace Pro AMP licensing and vSpace Pro Aged Device Connection licensing, please refer to this article for details.
To check if your organization is vSpace Pro compliant, please refer to this article for instructions.
To purchase the license from an Authorized NComputing Partner, please refer to the following available SKUs options:
- AMP for vSpace Pro licenses:
AMP (Annual Maintenance Plan) for vSpace Pro for 1-year (per device)
AMP for vSpace Pro for 3-year (per device)
AMP for vSpace Pro for 5-year (per device)
AMP for vSpace Pro for 3-month (per device)
Compliance with the NComputing Global, Inc. AMP program will grant you an exemption to continue using legacy devices manufactured prior to 2015.
We highly recommend this option because it gives not only permission to use your legacy devices with vSpace Pro software but also access to many benefits of AMP subscribers, including access to vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition
Buy vSpace Pro AMP (NC-AMP-1A) or (NC-AMP-3A) before July 31, 2019 to receive 3 additional months of AMP coverage.
- vSpace Pro Aged Device Connection license:
Aged Device (L300/L250/L350/RX300/M300/MX100) Connection license to vSpace Pro Server software (Per device, Per Year)
This vSpace Pro Aged Device Connection License may be the most economical choice if you are only using a small number of legacy devices and are not interested in the additional benefits that come with the AMP program. This license only permits the use of the older devices (manufactured before January 1, 2015) with vSpace Pro Software and does not include the benefits of vSpace Pro AMP.
Buy vSpace Pro Aged Device Connection License (vSpacePro-Old-1A) before July 31, 2019 to receive a perpetual Aged Device Connection license (instead of the annual license).
To purchase the license directly from NComputing:
- The same license options can be purchased directly online. Go to www.ncomputing.com and login with the account you used when you registered your vSpace Pro installation. Then click on the ‘management portal’ option to access the Management Portal.
- Check how many licenses you need to purchase to become vSpace Pro compliant by going to ‘My vSpace Pro Installation’-> ‘vSpace Pro Compliance’ tab. Please refer to this article for details.
- Navigate to ‘Purchase Licenses and Services’
- Then select the corresponding license option (AMP or vSpace Pro Aged Device Connection) to become vSpace Pro compliant.