Does NComputing thin clients support Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows 365 Cloud PC connection?
NComputing is an official AVD partner for integrated Linux thin client solutions verified by Microsoft.
Both RX420(RDP) and RX-RDP+ thin clients supports Microsoft AVD and Windows 365 connections. To learn about our AVD and Windows 365 solution, please visit www.ncomputing.com/microsoft.
All RX-RDP+ devices come with AVD and Windows 365 feature support enabled.
Our integrated AVD client support includes:
- Spring 2020 and Fall 2019 Windows Virtual Desktop releases
- Windows 365 Cloud PC support
- Multi-Factor-Authentication (MFA) support
- RemoteApp programs and desktops
- Regular vs. Kiosk mode auto-login
- Support H.264/AVC encoding in AVD and Windows 365 sessions for best user experience
- Native single and dual display with independent screen rotation
- Peripheral devices:
- USB mass storage
- Audio devices (USB, HDMI and analog)
- USB smart card readers & security keys
- USB and network printers
- USB webcam (e.g. video conferencing)
- Generic USB redirection of all other peripheral devices
- Local Chromium browser support (in AVD and Windows 365 session)