In this article, we will discuss the benefits of our Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) for vSpace Pro:
AMP for vSpace Pro is an Annual Maintenance Plan that provides organizations with peace of mind for their vSpace deployments.
AMP for vSpace Pro compliance is counted based on the number of devices that are associated with connected to your NComputing Management Portal account.
100% coverage of every unit is required for compliance.
BENEFITS with AMP for vSpace Pro:
NComputing Legacy Device Support
• Older NComputing devices (L250/L300/M300) that were manufactured prior to January 1, 2015 can use vSpace Pro 11 LTS and vSpace Pro 12 (Enterprise Edition) without any service interruption.
Access to vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition
• Latest Windows OS support including Windows Server 2019 & 2022, and Windows 10 & 11.
• Support for next-generation endpoints including RX420(RDP), RX440(RDP), RX-RDP+, RX420(vSpace) thin clients, and LEAFOS devices (USB boot or repurpose x86 PC/laptop).
• Native webcam support with RX-series, LEAF OS thin clients and vSpace Pro software client for video conferencing applications like Microsoft Teams, Zoom, WebEx, GotoMeeting and Skype
• Enhanced audio quality for L-series, M/MX-series thin clients
• Scalability for large deployments
• Access to latest features like smart board, multi-touch and enhanced smart card support
• Built-in vCAST Streaming technology for both Chrome and Microsoft Edge Browser
• Support for the new 'UXP Turbo' protocol delivering an enhanced desktop experience with PC-like performance for 3D rendering, browser scrolling, video playback and multimedia-intensive applications running on Windows 10, 11, or Windows Server 2022.
• Health Monitoring for your servers
• Unlimited support tickets
• Live chat support
• Phone support (available only in the U.S)
Complementary product licensing
• PMC Device Management software for RX300, RX300+, and L400,
• Subscribe to AMP with coverage for 10 or more devices and get 5 complementary vSpace Pro Client software licenses (valued at $250)*
*Applicable with the purchase AMP license types (NC-AMP-1A, NC-AMP-3A and NC-AMP-5A) with 1-year or longer duration. Must maintain AMP compliance with 10 or more AMP licenses.
AMP for vSpace Pro (SKU options based on coverage duration):
Order SKU name
1-Year AMP for vSpace Pro (Legacy device support, vSpace Pro Enterprise access, premium tech support, PMC Device management tool). Per device.
3-Year AMP for vSpace Pro (Legacy device support, vSpace Pro Enterprise access, premium tech support, PMC Device management tool). Per device.
5-Year AMP for vSpace Pro (Legacy device support, vSpace Pro Enterprise access, premium tech support, PMC Device management tool). Per device.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT HAVE AMP for vSpace Pro:
• If you have NComputing devices that were manufactured on or after January 1, 2015, your devices can access vSpace Pro 11 LTS without any restrictions. vSpace Pro 11 LTS supports up to Windows Server 2016. However, your devices will not be able to connect to vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition.
• If you have older NComputing devices (legacy devices) that were manufactured prior to January 1, 2015, they will not be able to connect to vSpace Pro 11 LTS or vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition. You must purchase AMP for vSpace Pro to become AMP compliant in order to connect these legacy devices to vSpace Pro 11 LTS or vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition. See this section of our KB regarding vSpace Pro Compliance: https://support.ncomputing.com/portal/en/kb/ncomputing/vspace-pro-compliance-amp
• Support is limited to KB articles, and a limit of 3 web-tickets per year and pay per incident option after that. No phone support or chat is available.
HOW TO PURCHASE AMP for vSpace Pro:
If you purchase through the Management Portal the application of the licenses in our account is immediate. Alternatively, you can also purchase AMP for vSpace Pro through NComputing resellers. Please follow the steps in this article:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or send a ticket to our support team.
Tell me more about the AMP for vSpace Pro and its benefits.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits of our Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP) for vSpace Pro: AMP for vSpace Pro is an Annual Maintenance Plan that provides organizations with peace of mind for their vSpace deployments. AMP for vSpace ...
Can I continue to use my older thin client devices with vSpace Pro 11.3 LTS?
You can continue to use NComputing devices that were manufactured after January 1st, 2015 with vSpace Pro 11.3 LTS without any restriction with perpetual access. Effective July 1st, 2019, customers using vSpace Pro Software (including vSpace Pro ...
Tell me more about NComputing’s policy related to older thin client devices.
If you deploy with vSpace versions prior to 10.x (e.g. vSpace 6, 7 or 8), this new policy change does not affect you. If you deploy with vSpace Pro Software (vSpace Pro 10.x, vSpace Pro 11.x, vSpace Pro 11.3 LTS and vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition), ...
Error: "This version of vSpace Pro is not supported without AMP licensing"
About this error: As of July 1st, 2019, the new registration of older vSpace Pro software versions (vSpace Pro 10.x, 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2) is only available for customers who have a valid (AMP) Annual Maintenance Program) plan. Solution: 1. ...
vSpace Pro Installation - Tips, References and Process Detail
Published The following article is a detailed process and tips for installing our vSpace Pro platform (vSpace Pro LTS, vSpace Pro Enterprise Edition). As an additional supplement, this article will deal with all other aspects of Pre-Deployment and ...