· RXC-205 [Tkt #29557] 'storebrowse -a' command
crashes after user authentication of some NetScaler Gateways (11.x) which
results with inability to enumerate the published resources.
· RXC-218 Issues with USB Audio output in Skype
for Business appears. (Intermittent)
· RXC-192 Settings for Power Button Action are
· RXC-191 [Tkt #28677] Generic USB Redirection
performance issues in NoTouch OS images with Citrix Receiver 13.6 or newer.
· RXC-161 [Tkt #28369] Can't use the RPi0-based
SDA with default network configuration when NetworkManager is enabled.
· RXC-160 [Tkt #28368] Changing expired password
fails with StoreFront Connection having PNAgent URL.
· RXC-143 [Tkt #27873] Published resource
auto-launch does not work in PNAgent mode.
· RXC-141 PNAgent Mode: Expired password changing
fails with ‘EX_EXEC_FAILED’ error message.
· RXC-140 User does not get notified when changes
are made that require device reboot.
· RXC-110 Session temporarily freezes while
copy/pasting data to USB drive in FAT format.
· RXC-82 Firmware Update: There is no progress bar
nor any indication when user tries to upgrade device firmware using URL.
· RXC-143 Published resource auto-launch does not
work in PNAgent mode.
· RXC-138 Few time zones are not matching
correctly in the initial setup menu and Configuration - Management - Time zone.
· RXC-134 Hostname validation lacks. Firmware
allows specifying hostnames containing invalid characters.
· RXC-129 Network Status Icon in Control Center
always shows ‘Network is ready’, even if network is not connected.
· RXC-113 Wireless network settings remain in
place after resetting device to factory default.
· RXC-108 Incorrect resolution is applied for some
· RXC-99 Network Drives configured on device are
not available in Citrix session
· RXC-89 Firefox web browser: Online video
playback is choppy.
· RXC-83 User does not get any prompt/message if
admin triggers firmware update remotely using device URL.
· RXC-69 Screen Shadowing (VNC): No display is
available (only white screen appears) when shadowing any desktop session using
the Deep Compression encoder.