In some cases, L300 devices are used in a kiosk or display only mode where local human interaction is not desired. This can be achieved by disabling USB keyboard and mouse drivers on L300 device through the steps below:
• Open Device Manager in the host
• Under "View" menu, click "Show hidden devices"
• Under "Non-plug and Play Drivers", disable both Multiuser Legacy Keyboard Port Driver and Multiuser USB Mouse Class Driver
• Reboot the host as required.
• Keyboard and mouse on L300 can be enabled by enabling these two drivers if needed.