vSpace Health Monitoring:
administrators to monitor server health, CPU usage, memory usage, disk usage,
Network IO usage, and number of connected session usage. When the CPU usage
exceeds a certain threshold, an alert notification is sent to the IT
administrator to make real-time decisions including remotely resetting the
vSpace health Monitor dashboard in your NComputing Management Portal.
· Receive real-time alerts on excessive usage with the NComputing Health
Monitor companion mobile app (android only).
· Show screenshots (NComputing Management Portal and Android app)
Health Monitoring is available with an active AMP subscription for vSpace Pro
1. Open vSpace Console à click Manage Servers
2. Click the vSpace Server to apply Health Monitor settings
3. Go to “Premium Features’ and click ‘SETTINGS’
4. Set the current settings for your device and press ‘APPLY’
5. Open Manage Portal à Health Monitoring à select the vSpace Server and select the data to view results including ‘LAST 24 HOURS’, ‘LAST 7 DAYS’, and ‘LAST 30 DAYS’
6. You download and receive alerts on your smartphone based on settings set in Step 4. NComputing Care is the mobile application for Android