How to Redeem and Allocate RX300 Extended Connection License?
1. To redeem the RX300 Extended Connection License key, go to www.ncomputing.com and login using the using the account that you used when you registered your vSpace Pro 10 installation. Then click on the ‘management portal’ option to access the Management Portal.
2. Use the standard "redeem" license key functionality provided by the Management Portal to redeem RX300 Extended Connection License key. Enter your license key and click on "Redeem"
3. Your license key information will be displayed and click on "Confirm" for the license key redemption confirmation.
4. After redeeming the key you will be prompted to allocate the extended connection license to specific RX300 devices. You may defer this allocation to a later time. In this case you can use the allocate button available in the My Licenses UI to allocate this license key in the future.
5. The allocate functionality displays a list of RX300 devices. You can select 1 or more of the RX300 devices to allocate the RX300 Extended Connection License.
6. Once you select the RX300 devices to apply the extended connection license, click on "Yes, Allocate" to proceed. Please note that once the extended connection license is allocated to a specific RX 300 device(s) it cannot be removed.
7. After confirming the allocation selection the connection license expiration date for the specific RX300 devices is extended based on the term provided by the license.