The vSpace Session Multiview Dashboard, a popular feature
from vSpace 8, is back in vSpace Pro 11. This MultiView Dashboard provides a
dashboard of active session thumbnails, allowing a lead user to message other
users, take control of their sessions.
The Multiview Dashboard can be accessed using a non-admin
account with a valid MultiView passcode setup by the admin (in vSpace Pro
11.2.0 or newer version).
This enhancement further enables classroom and workgroup use
cases by allowing teachers or team leaders to manage their users’ sessions.
Please refer to instructions below for admin user to setup the
Multiview passcode in vSpace Console:
1. From an admin account, launch vSpace Console and
click on “Manage Servers”.
2. Select the vSpace Server which you would like to
setup a Multiview passcode for non-admin access.
3. Select ‘Settings’ tab on the left panel to
configure the passcode.
4. Enter your MultiView passcode (up to 10
characters) and click “Apply”.
Please refer to instructions below for non-admin user to
access and launch the Multiview Dashboard.
1. Login to a non-admin vSpace session and left
click in the system tray to show notification icons.
2. Hover the mouse over “N” icon (NComputing) and
right click to show menu. Left click on
3. Enter the corresponding MultiView passcode setup
by the admin.
4. Once the valid passcode is entered, vSpace
Session MultiView Dashboard will be launched for the non-admin to manage the