Product Line: VERDE
The following is specific to VERDEOS 8.2.8. These are instructions for getting VMware vSphere 6.0 environment to run to properly run with the VERDE software.
Here is a multi-screen display of the MC, the login to Verde Client and the ‘running’ Windows 10 VM. (see below the VMware config to make this work).
You need to use a Web browser login to your VMware system to gain some advanced capabilities over the VMware Client.
Steps to activate ‘Nested Hypervisor’ in the Verde server VM
1. Shutdown the Verde Server
2. Power Off the VM
3. Right-click on the Verde server VM
4. Select ‘Edit Settings’
5. Right-click on the ‘CPU’ config
6. Click on [ x ] Expose hardware assisted virtualization to the guest OS
7. Save the configuration
8. Power-on the Verde Server VM
Then when you login using Putty, you get the normal ‘VT-x’ listed for Virtualization
with the: lscpu command.
You also have to ‘assign’ VMware in the Session Settings ‘SYSTEM’ Tab for Hypervisor.