NTC : User Creation - Security Level
NoTouch Console Access can be restricted by creating new users and providing limited permissions to the user. Please see below steps:
- Login to NoTouch Center.
- Click on "Users" icon appearing at the top-right corner of the page below the date/time.
- Inside the User Accounts module, click on the "Create User" tab button
- Fill out the form:
- Username: Desired user name.
- Fullname: Full name of the user.
- Password: An initial password.
- Select Security Level. The security level refers to the actual "role" this account will have:
- Administrator: The highest level, all privileges, like the builtin admin account.
- Group administrator: Similar to Administrator, but may be restricted to certain client groups.
- Helpdesk: Can only view the client hierarchy, identify and shadowing but not change the configuration.
LDAP Authentication (NoTouch Center)
LDAP Authentication (NoTouch Center) NoTouch Center is a tool for system administrators to manage their endpoints. It not only maintains a list of local user accounts, but it also supports user authentication via LDAP using either Microsoft Active ...
Users with Custom Roles
Users with Custom Roles If you are unsatisfied with the built-in roles, you may create your own role and assign it to user accounts. When creating a role, you can choose from several permissions to assign. Create Role: Login to NoTouch Center Click ...
RX-HDX, RX420(HDX), EX400 and NoTouch Center User Guide
Comprehensive RX-HDX, RX420(HDX), EX400 and NoTouch Center user configuration guide can be found online: http://rx-hdx.ncomputing.com/kb/Main_Page Don't forget to use the keyword search feature located at the upper right-hand side of the above page:
NoTouch Center Appliance Install on a HyperV VM
This article is for anyone wanting to install the NComputing NoTouch Center Appliance specifically on Microsoft HyperV 2016 Currently there are not screen shots but I will make sure and be descriptive and will reference relevant links mentioned. ...
Login to NoTouch VA Admin Portal by accessing URL https://ntc_ipaddress/va-admin or by accessing NTC Login Page and clicking on "VIRTUAL APPLIANCE (CONTAINER) ADMINISTRATION" link under Login button. In the NTC Virtual Appliance Administration page, ...