A best practice on using Management Portal accounts is to have a single main account for your organization or at least the local deployment you manage and invest. Having a single account for your organization, will allow a centralization and control of all host, devices, licenses and benefits of the entire deployment to be managed. No matter where it is deployed or broken in sectors.
In one of the
case scenarios, your organization may have
many branches and an admin in each branch.
you can create profiles and grant partial or full permissions to the users that
Simply put, you can have your main Management Portal account, and
have different sub accounts under it with different and particular levels of access.
1. How to add a new user
To add a user follow the steps below:
1. Login with your credentials at www.ncomputing.com.
2. Click on the
Management Portal tab.
3. Click on Manage Users
+ADD button to add new user
5. Complete the form and click
This will complete creating a new user.
2. How to add roles to the users I created.
1. Just in the same way you added the Users, you add Roles. Click in the
2. Then, click
3. Enter a description for the new role and select the desired permissions and click
5. Click on the username you want to modify
6. Now you can assign permissions to this user.