How to Change the VERDE (rpm) Server's IP Address
Product Line: VERDE
You may need to modify the IP Address of your VERDE server specific to the RPM install version.
Following are the steps to perform:
- Ensure all Sessions are shutdown
- Ensure all Gold Images are checked in
- Modify the target NIC file (/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-<NIC Name>) to reflect the new IP Address.
- The following screen shot shows the original NIC IP ... 192.168.1.228:
In the following screen shot, the IP, in the same file has been changed to 192.168.1.229:
- Save the change
- Reboot the server
- When the server comes back up, stop VERDE services (services VERDE stop)
- Now, rerun the VERDE configuration stipulating the new IP (192.168.1.229)
- Now, modify the anaconda file (anaconda-ks.cfg) as stipulated in the following screenshot:
You should now be able to bring VERDE back up using the new IP Address (192.168.1.229)
Modifying VERDEOS Server IP Address As of 8.2.7/16500
Product Line: VERDE The following instructions will walk you through changing the IP Address of your VERDEOS server. Ensure all images are shutdown. From the server (not putty/ssh): · Access the VERDE-menu (/usr/lib/verde/bin/verde-menu) ...
Installing Centos7.x for VERDE 8.2.1, 8.2.2(rpm) vGPU, 8.2.2 and 8.2.3+
Product Line: VERDE With the new Centos 7, installation and networking have changed. Here are the instructions to get VERDE 8.2.1 and 8.2.2(rpm) and Centos 7 installed. Burn Centos 7 Minimal to a CD/DVD or USB Install the OS Select your timezone ...
How to Set Up a Specific DNS Server's IP Address on VM Environment
Product Line: VERDE ISSUE: An application the customer installs in their Gold image needs to have a direct pointer to their DNS server to work properly. We do not provide an input field within the Netcfg import file to specify a DNS server. ...
NComputing Management Portal IP Address
NComputing Management Portal IP Address This article is for customers looking for the port and IP address to configure security settings for access within their network environment. https port 443 Hostname manage.ncomputing.com
How to Upgrade VERDE with RPM's
Product Line: VERDE You can upgrade both VERDEOS and VERDE (rpm) with the VERDE rpm's. Here are the simple steps: login as root copy the rpms to the root directory /root stop the verde service # service VERDE stop install the rpms # rpm -Uvh ...