How to allocate Premium Feature Licenses or Software Client licenses
When you own Software Licenses like vSpace Pro Client
, or you are awarded free licenses along with your AMP
subscription, these licenses will need to be allocated to a server of your choice in your NComputing deployment.
Here is how to allocate your licenses:
1. Open vSpace Manager and click your account name in
top right. Select ‘Open Management Portal’. This will open a web browser and will point it to the Management Portal.
2. In your browser, select ‘My vSpace installations'.
3. In the tree of options at the left of the window, select 'My Licenses'
4. Go to the license you want to allocate and click ‘ALLOCATE’.
5. Your total available licenses will be ready for allocation by clicking on the plus symbol at the bottom right.
In the example below, there's only one server to allocate licenses into. However, if you have more than one server, it will also up here on this list and you will be able to disburse the licenses as you deem necessary among any listed servers.
6. Determine how many licenses should be allocated to this server and click 'SAVE'. In the example below, we are allocating only 3 licenses out of 5 available.
7. Licenses are now assigned and subtracted from the available pool. Your licenses are now allocated and you can proceed to connect your clients.
How to transfer licenses?
• Open Management Portal » My Software » search specific license » (on right side) select ‘ALLOCATE’ i. Administrators can de-allocate the license from an existing vSpace Manager and reassign it to another vSpace Manager for flexible deployment ...
How do I redeem license keys?
If you purchase products like software client licenses or premium features from resellers, you’ll get a license key from them. To redeem a license key, i. Go to the Management Portal » ‘REDEEM LICENSE KEYS’, and enter the license key and redeem the ...
What are the Premium Features?
Starting in vSpace Pro 11.2.0 release, the following premium features no longer required additional licenses and are now part of the standard vSpace feature. · vCAST Streaming · Broadcasting and Blanking · Enhanced Smart Card ...
Error: "Your software client trial license is limited."
Question: ¿Why do I get this error message? Answer: This message is displayed when the vSpace Pro Enterprise session trial mode has exceeded from a LEAFOS, RX-420(RDP), RX-RDP+ or RX-RDP device. Unlike RX-300, L-Series, M-Series and MX-Series thin ...
A Step-by-by guide for how to purchase, redeem, and allocate your NComputing licenses, using vSpace Manager and Management Portal for vSpace Pro.
The below video tutorial is for customers who have a currently functional vSpace Pro environment and wish to enable premium features or validate software client licenses for their environment. https://vimeo.com/220062874 If you have any questions or ...