How do I create a Management Portal account?
Follow the instructions below to create a new NComputing Management Portal account:
2. Click on the login | register button at the top right of the page:
3. If you already have a NComputing.com user account with us enter your login credentials here:
Then skip to step 7.
4. If you do not have a user account click “I want to create an account”
5. Enter your information and click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT button on the bottom of the form.
6. Important: an email with an embedded verification link will be sent to the address you provided. You must click that verification link to proceed. Therefore, the email address you enter must be valid and accessible by you. Be sure to check your spam or junk folders.
Clicking the verification link will activate your user account and automatically log you in to the NComputing website.
If you do not receive the email, please contact NComputing support.
7. After logging in to the NComputing website you will see a MANAGEMENT PORTAL button:
8. Click the MANAGEMENT PORTAL button to view the confirmation page:
9. If you agree with the information displayed under the “For NComputing Customer:” section then click the green PROCEED button.
Your Management Portal account has now been created and your user account is assigned with administrator privileges:
You may add more users to your Management Portal account or click “SKIP” to access the home page:
Your Management Portal account is now ready to register NComputing software products and thin clients, purchase and manage licenses and services and other features.