How do I create a Management Portal account?
Follow the instructions below to create a new NComputing Management Portal account:
2. Click on the login | register button at the top right of the page:
3. If you already have a NComputing.com user account with us enter your login credentials here:
Then skip to step 7.
4. If you do not have a user account click “I want to create an account”
5. Enter your information and click CREATE NEW ACCOUNT button on the bottom of the form.
6. Important: an email with an embedded verification link will be sent to the address you provided. You must click that verification link to proceed. Therefore, the email address you enter must be valid and accessible by you. Be sure to check your spam or junk folders.
Clicking the verification link will activate your user account and automatically log you in to the NComputing website.
If you do not receive the email, please contact NComputing support.
7. After logging in to the NComputing website you will see a MANAGEMENT PORTAL button:
8. Click the MANAGEMENT PORTAL button to view the confirmation page:
9. If you agree with the information displayed under the “For NComputing Customer:” section then click the green PROCEED button.
Your Management Portal account has now been created and your user account is assigned with administrator privileges:
You may add more users to your Management Portal account or click “SKIP” to access the home page:
Your Management Portal account is now ready to register NComputing software products and thin clients, purchase and manage licenses and services and other features.
How do I find my Management Portal Account?
About your Management Portal account: As a user of our NComputing products, you must have a Management Portal account that identifies you as an NComputing customer. This account helps you manage your environment, register devices, redeem product ...
What is the NComputing Management Portal?
NComputing Management Portal is a cloud-based dashboard where the admin can centrally review and manage their deployments. And account admin can perform the following tasks related to their vSpace Pro deployment: Manage registered devices (e.g. S/N ...
Management Portal: Purchase Licenses and Services option is disabled on Management portal
If you find that you can't find The "Purchase License and Services" icon on management portal, this may be due to limitations to your current user under the Management Portal account of your organization. You may need to consult with your main ...
How to Create New Users and assign Permissions in the Management Portal
A best practice on using Management Portal accounts is to have a single main account for your organization or at least the local deployment you manage and invest. Having a single account for your organization, will allow a centralization and control ...
How to Add Users to Your Management Portal Account
There's often a need for more than one user/employee to be able to download software, change licensing, etc. to your account in the Management Portal. Here are instruction to add other employees: