Does LEAF OS software endpoint support Citrix desktop virtualization?
LEAF OS software endpoint
is designed and built for Intel x86-64 CPU architecture. Devices running LEAF OS (starting from version 3.7.4 and higher) are fully optimized for Citrix HDX Ready ensuring that it meets the performance, security and manageability demands of the enterprise. For new hardware thin clients, learn about the NComputing EX500 Thin Client (powered by LEAF OS).
Devices running on LEAF OS can easily and securely managed by PMC Endpoint Manager
from anywhere, whether in corporate network or working from home.
LEAF OS Citrix optimizations include:
- Microsoft Teams optimization for smoother video conferencing
- Browser Content Redirection (BCR) support
- HDX Adaptive Transport (Enlightened Data Transport protocol) support
- Session Reliability (Common Gateway Protocol) support
- Dual display with independent screen rotation
- Desktop Viewer Toolbar support
- Guest mode and auto-launch support
- Local Chromium browser, Microsoft Teams and Zoom applications available in stand-alone mode and Citrix productivity mode
Support for peripheral devices:
- USB webcams
- USB and network printers
- USB mass storage devices
- Digital (HDMI, DisplayPort, S/PDIF), analog, and USB audio
- USB smart card readers and security keys
- Serial ports
- Other USB devices through Generic USB redirection
Getting started guide: LEAF OS for Citrix desktop virtualization
This LEAF OS Getting Started Guide summarizes important configurations to get your organization started with Citrix desktop virtualization with LEAF OS (version 3.7.4 or higher): ...
(Overview) LEAFOS 3rd party (custom) application support
How to package and deploy 3rd party applications to LEAFOS? LEAFOS(X86) is an x86-64 Linux-based operating system designed for PC and laptop repurposing. Technically, applications or drivers which can be installed in a 64-bit Ubuntu Desktop ...
LEAFOS: How to collect logs for technical Support
During troubleshooting, support may request for you to collect and send a log file from your LEAFOS device. You will need a USB flashdrive. For this example we are using a 2 GB drive. We recommend to quick format the drive and give it a name to ...
What is LEAF OS?
NComputing LEAF OS is a next-generation software endpoint solution that transforms any x86-64 PC or laptop into a secure and centrally managed endpoint. Designed and optimized for Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), Microsoft Windows 365 Cloud ...
RX300, RX-RDP, RX420(RDP), RX440(RDP), EX500 and LEAF OS User Configuration Guide
There are multiple guides available for EX500 and LEAF OS configurations: Getting Started: EX500 and LEAF OS for Microsoft AVD & Windows 365 Cloud PC https://ncomputing.box.com/shared/static/cskgql7fl8u83irofbcgyym6l8fgiywi.pdf RX-RDP, RX420(RDP), ...